100 Hours Yoga Teacher Training in Thailand
The 100 hours yoga instructor preparing at HariOm Yoga, Thailand is best for novices/fresher who has no involvement with the field of yoga.
This 2 weeks course is all around organized for those understudies who have crisp excitement to learn yoga and essential contemplation program.
This Course affirmation will be from our school. The 100 Hours Yoga Teacher Training in Thailand opens your fortification of yoga and beginnings your body and brain. It assists with developing self-assurance, focus, and interests. The course drenches you to the base of otherworldly yogic life.
The yoga instructors are versed and they have loaded with vitality for their beautiful understudies. The Embrace Energy Yoga School is pre-assembled to show you the learner's yoga course.
100 Hours Yoga TTC in Thailand
Presentation of Yoga
The word yoga got from "Yog" which implies expansion. Along these lines, Yoga implies the expansion of the spirit (atman) and God (Paramatma). 100 Hours Yoga TTC in Thailand has begun gladly in India around 5000 years ago.
- What is yoga?
- The starting point of yoga
- Yoga Guidelines
- Decorums of a yoga class
- Yoga asanas
The 100 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course in Thailand stances are called Yoga Asanas in the Hindi language. In the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, asanas mean the situation of sitting of a Yogi/Yogini.
- Reflective stances: Sukhasana, Sidhasana, Padamasana, Vajrasana
- Dynamic stances: Pawanmuktasana Series, Marjariasana, Vyaghrasana, Surya Namaskar, Shandra Namaskar
- Standing stances: Tadasana, Utkatasana, Trikonasana, Parshwakonasana, veerbhadrasana
- Adjusting stances: Vrikshasana, Bakdhyanasana, Natrajasana, Mayurasana
- Rearranged stances: Sirsasana, Pinchamayurasana, Halasana, Sarvangasana
- Bending stances: Merubakrasana, Ardha Matsyendrasana
- Back-twist stances: Shalabhasana, Dhanurasana, Ushtrasana, Kandhrasana, Chakrasana, Rajkapotasana
- Forward-twist stances: Janusirasana, Paschimotanasana, Padprasar Paschimotanasana
- Unwinding stances: Balasana, Makarasana, Savasana
The breathing procedures are classified "Pranayamas". Prāṇāyāma (Sanskrit: prāṇāyāma) then again deciphered as "expansion of the prāṇa (breath or life power)" or "breath control."
- Kapala-Bhati (frontal cerebrum purifying)
- Nadi-Sodhanam (mystic system cleaning)
- Ujjayi (the mystic breath)
- Bhastrika (cries breath)
- Sheetal (cooling breath)
- Sheetkari (murmuring breath)
- Bhramari (murmuring honey bee breath)
- Surya-Bheda (imperativeness invigorating breath)
The consecrated and blessed expression of Mantras is called Mantra Chanting. Gayatri mantra, Om mantra, Shanti mantra are a couple of models that we instruct to articulate in our school.
- Ganesh mantra
- Gayatri mantra
- Shanti mantra
- Master mantra
- Aum mantra
- Yoga Philosophy
Rudiments of yoga life systems, the cutting edge study of yoga life structures and how yoga and contemplation influence your body and psyche.
Different instructing strategies that how to educate your cherished understudies, how to train apprentices or propelled yogis are remembered for the course.