200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Vietnam
Life can regularly push and pull us in numerous ways. A normal yoga practice joined with a care practice can assist us in finding the equalization to carry on with a blissful life.
HariOm Yoga's one of a kind 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in Vietnam has a solid accentuation on care to assist you with conveying your training into day by day life, here and there the yoga tangle, and to live completely in each minute, particularly with your friends and family.
Increase your very own superior knowledge physical asana (act) practice, and a superior comprehension of the anatomical arrangement, biomechanics and joint limitations, and how to be careful and liberated from wounds.
200 Hour Yoga TTC in Vietnam
The 28-day instructor preparation is available to each one of the individuals who want to develop their yoga and care practice. You can be an amateur or experienced expert, a current instructor needing to invigorate your practices or a hopeful yoga educator. The preparation scene is HariOm Yoga, a TripAdvisor grant-winning hotel with a private seashore, waterfront yoga shala, and 259 sqm pool.
HariOm Yoga is a Registered Yoga Alliance School. After the fruition of the whole preparation, you can turn into a Registered 200 Hour Yoga TTC in Vietnam with Yoga Alliance.
MODULE 1: UNDERSTANDING YOURSELF
This first module is about you. We come back to the establishment of your training and start once more to assist you with developing your yoga practice; genuinely, inwardly, intellectually and spiritually. The training may achieve charming emotions and upsetting sentiments. We'll give you yoga and care devices to grasp or deal with these sentiments, whatever they may be.
MODULE 2: UNDERSTANDING YOUR YOGA and MINDFULNESS PRACTICE
This module covers hypotheses of 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Vietnam and cares and how to join them into your own training for a more grounded inward you and more grounded practice.
MODULE 3: THE ART OF TEACHING YOGA
The focal point of this module is to help you with the "how's" and "what's" to impart your training and experience to your understudies.
COURSE DESCRIPTION: YOGA
- Additional better knowledge into your own physical asana (act) practice.
- Figure out how to plan your own day by day/week after week/month to month natural practice to bring balance and congruity into your life.
- Figure out how to bring care into your yoga practice.
- Increase a superior comprehension of the anatomical arrangement, biomechanics and joint limitations, and how to be careful and liberated from wounds.
- Comprehend the significant history behind yoga.
- Figure out how to locate your own educator voice, conduct yourself as an instructor and backing/suit your understudies.
- Beset up on the best way to give hands-on help and changes.
- Figure out how to share your yoga and care practice and bring in cash doing as such.
COURSE DESCRIPTION: MINDFULNESS
- Gain proficiency with the specialty of living with mindfulness.
- Figure out how to make the most of your breath, your means, and the numerous marvels that every minute offers.
- Figure out how to create and develop your care practice.
- Figure out how to join your careful practice into your day by day life so you can appreciate life in each minute.
- Figure out how to deal with forceful feelings and enduring, and change your enduring into happiness.
- Figure out how to be a caring instructor as a profound audience and educate with cherishing discourse.
- Figure out how to share your care practice.
Make "your meeting with life", come play with us and meet new companions on the way. You will pick up bits of knowledge into your actual nature and your general surroundings